Monday, May 28, 2007

may issue of spotlight funks and junks

horra,

thats holla in japanise. and so, this is the month where i talked about the trip thingy and all the jolly gooly stuffs that i wanted to do.. those were screwed.

this is junk #1. i was very upset when i had to spend my annual leaves (during my bday) to something that i wasnt able to be all dodgy.

junk #2. i had a breakdown in the midst of may. i thought my life was at the end of road, and that i was not fit for anything in the world. i kept wishing i had superpowers so i could see my purpose of living. but that wish never came, and i still cant see whats my point.

junk #3. smart tunnel is not as smart as what they have been telling. and because of smart tunnel, our drools towards sundanese foods had to be postponed.

junk #4. warehouse sales. the stuffs they sell, were junks.

junk #5. i gotta to know that im not fit for any latest fashion. and that feeling sucks big time. i had the urge to splurge, but none was within my interest. mama memang bosan.

junk #6. my ps2!!! there was this one morning, the thunders thundered as if they have never thundered before. they were scary i had to hide under the blanket. an hour later, everything was alright.. but my ps2 didnt survive. 1/8 of me had died with it.

junk #7. would like to buy a wii, but scraping off 2/4 of gaji.. sucks sangat sucks!

junk #8. my room. every now and then, no matter how much i tried.

junk #9. my stay at jb was short. i wish i had the whole month to spend till im up for cyberjaya again.

#10. the people that i just got to know, and got to know them well.. now they're leaving.

#11. someone isnt gonna grad this year.

#12. missing french open

#13. i no longer have the hands and fingers for frets and strings. :|

okie.. the funks of the month now.

#1. though i didnt get to spend my time doing things that i planned for my birthday, my parents came and cook deliciously. i was very well fed during my 3 days stay with them. they werent really the celebrating type ( and they didnt even wish ), but i felt contentment at the end of it. family is always everything, remember that.

#2. baby sara came out on the 29th. she was so comel she hardly open her eyes but kept smiling most of times.

#3. my birthday and i became 23 with bubbles around. i got a handbag, and a bodyshop set that makes me a walking jasmine, a mug and awesome wishes from awesome caring ppl.

#4. dz brought me to a kiting activity. it was super duper awesome.. with the blue skies and the dawning sun.. i was almost dying.

#5. we had so much of sushis at kings and sakae, and prawns and trains and nasi ayam of bintang. we felt love tickled in our tummies.

#6. i finally get my guitar back after 3 years of lending.

#7. when the tv is sometimes all mine, as astro is not working and owning dvds is a true advantage.

#8. sofian.

#9. dz bought a bb gun too real i thought of killing myself.

#10. drove around an unser, i felt like a pregnant mother with kiddies at the back. isnt really a funk.. but the funk was where i imagined ramming almost everything that i saw. the car/van/confusedvehicle is huge with horns. horn not the honking horn, horns horns, as in mountain goat's horns.

#11. keren ann's lay your head down.

#12. crazy jolly dizzy.

#15. a trip to ipoh, honouring the newly wedded couple, fatih and erly.

#13. a trip back to jb with pixie.

#14. pelukan bonda dan ayahanda. and my mom's ramblings and my dad's theatrical acts.

i wish i could fly out for forever.

No comments: