Friday, June 08, 2007

10 items or less

is a title of a movie.

while i was lying on the floor, i tried to think of something. and surprisingly i coulnt think of anything. and at the back of mind, it said ' you have loads of things you have to think about, and yet you cant think of any. '

its not that i cannot think of any, i just dont know how. and im just afraid to. long term isnt my thing. i always think that living life on day to day basis is the way to cope. much easier as well. dont look forward, dont look back. do live for the moment, and let them pass.

but it does bug me on certain occasions. though i have my life coach with me.... i still cant draw my line of paths. whenever being asked 'what is your goal?' i turned all blue and weak and goal-less.

the farthest that i can see, is only my nose. be still my heart.

No comments: