Wednesday, July 25, 2007

barely moving

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
think its pretty much easier telling it the way that it does.

i hope it tells something.
whatwever, today isnt as great. yet another news that had to be swallowed with much bitter butter batter. my beloved manager is resigning with a very short notice which had brought us with musings of unhappiness. and that have made me gained more and more less enthusiasm to continue. to be under the wings of ones whom i dislike.. is simply another bitterness that i just have to gulp in. thats terribly tearing.
ive been advised to not be too intact with those ur working with, but how can i not when going there is practically my life. same faces everyday... i got so used to it, and when they're gone... its out of the norm already.

still, i believe they're flying out to quest for the ultimate purpose of living.
which i have yet to find mine. hihi.

i need my dizziness. drug me, make me forget. whisper me strange melodies. please cut through the clouds. fly me out of this world.

No comments: