Tuesday, July 03, 2007

go go !

i went to the bank, with my smart looking 'expensive' shoe. a guy turned around and quickly looked at my shoes. i noticed him cause he was obviously looking at my shoes. then he said " that is a very nice looking shoes ".
since i knew it was coming, i say.. "ouh thanks!".
he said something more after that, but i tend to just ignore and smile and went silent and i felt safe... for some moments. after cashing into my moms a/c, i went out and i saw him outside playing around with his hp. my heart streaked few words into my brain and told me that that guy was actually waiting for me. so i took out my hp and stalled myself for a while until i saw him started walking. jadi buat bodoh sambil jalan bersama talipon bimbit. then! he was at the stairs... and he saw me and bragged some more about mi shoes on how cantik, how he'd like to take it off me and kiss it like roses. how comel my dimples were, my hair my spectacles! how big was my smile. although during that time my goal was to go home, it occured to me that there was nothing much at home. so i stayed and talked a lil bit more, just to hear nice things from a stranger. however, i know that 85% of things he said were just hookup lines and BSs everywhere in betweenn. i want to believe.. but its just too sweet that it yucks from my mouth. i mean really. i tried to shoo him away by saying im not a party girl, and that i read lotsa books and magazines, and that i will sit at a coffee shop with nothing but myself and the book, and that im a broken social scene, a nobody. but he complimented me with something else pulakkkkkkkkkkkkk. ppphbt. by that time i was already tired hearing sweet things. too much sugar aint good for red. and i told him he imagined lotsa of things. and that he freaked me out a little. he took it with a laugh and said sorry. overall, he was ok. good looking.. but ok.

but coming back home after.. i do look at the mirror and analyzing on things that he said. mihihi! but still...

im a freak. so go away.

so gentlemen,
if you really want to hook up a girl.. do not overcompliment. too much of it we would start thingking you're having classified symptom of neurotic illnesses.

and ladies,
this is what you'll get when you wear shoes with heels. they make certain sounds of attention. i love the sound of the one that i wore just now, but the sound was suppose to be strong, hotheaded, in control and to make guys turn away and small. i felt that way all along but not this time. so wear em, and with care. not to the shoes. but to yourself.

No comments: