Saturday, August 11, 2007

don't

please do not let anger get the best of you. coz it will only make you look soo very stupid. seriously.

well, i am now embracing the growth of my tooths. and it does hurt very much! not one.. but 2. both left side upper and below. and i heard scary stories about em, and that significant amount of money if you stall the seriousness of those pains. i didnt know it could be cancerous when you wanted nature do its thing. and and i cant let my monthly expenditure to go thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but i do hope, there wont be that much complications, and that my mouth still have enough spaces for the younglings to grow. im gulping painkillers, i am max payne's friend now. gulp gulp.

about pains and surgeries... you know what have made me feel a little ding dong about doctors, coz of grey's anatomy. straight for few days now from season 1 to 2 to 3. and during those non stops, i did feel nauseous. overall the drama is okay. the plot is quite predictable coz in some ways, the story kinda remind me of sex and the city, ally mcbeal.. but with scalpels and bloods.

done. gulp.

7 comments:

admin said...

hey,
comment me (honest pls)

admin said...

http://netelie.lifelogger.com/494440

Gentle-Diplomat said...

comment you on what ??
dang i cannot play that one. can you paste it somehwre like what i did to my blog from lifelogger. seemed to be no problem with that player.

admin said...

hehe comel. masuk my blog. i'll post up there

admin said...

hmm, remind you of nip/tuck?

Gentle-Diplomat said...

nip/tuck?

admin said...

yeah the niptuck!