Thursday, September 06, 2007

OMG!

you know these 2 combinations is bad. and so.. i got a shock of my life just this morning when i was still crippled in my sleep.

my sister sms-ed me asking me how's didi whether ive seen him lately? and yes i saw him yesterday, and seemed to be like any other teenagers to me. i told her, this was pretty weird for her to ask and i wondered why?

she replied with ' ye la, aku pon pernah teenager jugak, tapi dia ok tak? kerja harini ? habestu dia tu melelehlaa kat hospital ? '

of course laa saya pusing2 baru bangun tido agak terbelalak juga mata membaca hospital dan meleleh?

so i said ' apa yg meleleh kat hospital ni.. mcm geli je. kenapa nak tanya didi ok ke tak? dia dah buat apa? apa gossip baru? mesti ada pape ni... '

thinking that my bro didi would have probably made a girl pregnant and kantoi somwhere in between. thatd be the joke of the year. but no. it was a lil bit more than that when my sister called.

he had an accident, broke his collarbones.
my eyes were popping out, together with lil laughs. my sister was laughing too and blabbed about the text messages that we had earlier. ' no wonder laa blur jee! '. tapi agak hairan kenapa saya tidak di inform? why with all the proxies? kl to jb jb jb back to kl.. (the news i mean) so i called my older brother caman. he asked whether im working today or not, and that he would call back coz he was at the accident site and gonna report themselves to the police. so i say ok. i went to the bathroom quickly to get myself showered, and that was when i realized about the seriousness of this incident.

a week and a half earlier, didi sent me an sms, a very weird one which was TOTALLY out of the blue. he was worried about me, and that was unusual for him to do so. i was in jb that time, and he told me to stay home and dont go out alone as the I's is jungling up the city and that i have to take good care of myself. i got the message like 4am, only when it was daylight and wide awake i got to understand his message and feeling all weird and unusual.

zap! that thing ran thru my mind! and worried shit whether that was a sign! superseriously! u know the sign. like any signs when something is gonna happen. the SIGN! i turned panic! i panicked! i was hysterical! and that fear! i took deep breaths and showered asap!

i quickly called caman. asked him about the status. still in balalaika polis. asked him wheres Didi and which hospital. he said didi's beside him and he's ok! i laughed! i certainly was messing with my own mind.

then i called Didi personally. didn't think the hp would be available but yes. he sounded ok and i was surprised by how the hospital treated him, and as an outpatient? when he broke both of his collarbones? few questions asked, he seemed ok. but he said he's not ok.

so my mother and sister in on their way to KL. my father is ding dong mad and refused to follow.

i thank the Almighty for not taking him away.

No comments: