Sunday, February 24, 2008

to & fro

hello.

i just had my surgery and i am now on a recovery phase. nothing serious anyway :P but yeah it was a total new experience for me. i had it all written in my diary, so i kinda am not in the mood of typing it all again here. this will be edited anyway. if my heart comes to pour it all out.

however, my biggest heart goes to the people who had shown love and care especially ayin, and dizzy and alia. and dar, dar's sister, munirah, harry, shah, zainal, suhaimi, amjad, zamri and nani. i mean, i dont mind if you guys didnt show up at all... but having you there was a blast. and ouh, to those who have also wished me well. it was a moment of my life.

ouh. i stayed at the hospital for only a night.. a restless one i must say. and i dint tell any of my family members up until hours before the surgery. :P . they went mad, but i had my reasons explained. and they were like.. ' ye elleh... '. i just dont want em to worry, especially when that was a super minor. so yeah.

and its not just me in a recovery. you know, me and dizzy is now on our 5th year. we went through rocky moments and still made it. just only... i wanna believe that things between us will be bridged forever if we believe that communication and honesty plays the biggest part. so yeah.

i still have hopes. only that i wanna make my hope to be realized. and that wont come to a realization if im playing it out alone.

.. double dots.

2 comments:

elbarodauya said...

hey babe i cant explain how i missed everything about you. so the lump dah gone eh? thank god that youre fine. jangan risau may be next time tiba2 ur boob jadi besar ke huhuhuhuhu hot hot hot. anyways, we really really need to meet up. rindu isap rokok at the balcony with you like mad. take care kiddo. mwahxx.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.