Sunday, April 29, 2007

coming to terms of old age

" I may well regret my inability to make preparations for my waning years but, looking back, I realize that things have generally turned out well, regardless of my actions. I seldom have had cause to regret anything. "

ungkapan kata yang cukup untuk mengatakan apa yang terdada.

well, my birthday is coming. and im thinking of having few plans on what i should do on that day. firstly, would of course travel to somewhere (this one is not yet confirmed, but im sure i will..we exactly).. secondly which would be merely impossible is,to do something thats out of this world! i have yet gave that a thought on what exactly i should do to make it out of this world! thirdly.... to embrace myself to coming to terms with being a year older. heh. bunyi mengada, but if you keep embracing your age, then you wouldnt really mind getting old. baik setiap tahun buat begitu, dari nnt tahu2 ada wrinkle baru kelam kabut nak letak antiwrinkles regenarate cream whatsoever cosmetos plastic surgeries +++. kan?

well, im sleepy. and i have to stay wide awake. and i will not get a raise until june. bosan. tido. byebye. sayonara.

1 comment:

admin said...

happy bday.