Thursday, April 26, 2007

my mother

she is sweet, talented, and very giving. my mother is a treasure, she sew, she cooks deliciously, above all... she takes care of everything with her very rough but gentle hands with love. and because of that, she has made my father a rich man. yes, my dad did all the earnings, but my mother was so humble, she aided him with less demands. she could live with everything less, but she never did expect more. only, all that she could always hope for, is love and grace from the husband, her children, all her 8 children... that she had bore from her very beginning. now that she's 62, living in a big old house, with only her loving but estranged husband.. had told a story that made my heart gloom. she told with a voice so strong, but within those tones.. i knew that she was sad, and worried, dissapointed and bruised.

this is for all the sons,
should you love any other woman in your life, do not turn your back to the woman who had given you life. you are the child of which any parents would hope for you to care when they're growing old. i just hope that you would play your role as the leading being. i just hope that you won't hurt them. i just hope that, you being a son a good son. i just hope that you wont abandon them.

it saddens me knowing that all her sons failed to show her that they are her sons. my mother is not the other woman, nor the woman that they should care less. she had high hopes, but they have turned her down.

i feel sorry, i feel damned but im making amends. and i really hope that my parents will see the day im trying to plan. you kept saying about your last few years ahead.. but please dont go without my consent. im not yet ready. :(

No comments: