Wednesday, November 21, 2007

in love i am

you know, this is something forbidden to tell, and you must you must not tell anyone about this.

i fell in love with another guy. he made me forget about my partner although he's just beside me. looking at him all sweaty and tired and with full of determination, he had totally made my heart melt. tall with strong arms, sexy ass.. and that long hair.. and urgh! my fantasy kinda guy.. :P

so who is he? no other than rafael nadal! yet another dream has come true, coz mr dizzy made it real! and for that... i love my partner moreeee! it was a total adrenaline seeing the game. ive always wanted to watch tennis matches live, the big ones like..wimbledon or the french open.. but although this one aint that much, but it means a lot..damn lot coz i gotta see pro players play! hes 2nd, federer's 1st. federer is playing tomorrow, but since im working, so that has strickened me from going. but i don mind, it was more thrilling to see young bloods play. urrghhh! i love you! you know you!!

but nadal really did made me forget about dizzy. :P
mmuahs!!!!!

next would be james morisson! i wanna see him!
coz you gimme.. something.. lalalalalal!

No comments: