Saturday, January 12, 2008

explosions in the sky

hello,

this is the new year! and i have no new resolution except for the one i made with dizzy, one with making myself fat. im on my way through that, and besides eating junks at work, i opted for cakes and kebabs and juices and suppers. get fat the healthy way.

about 2007, i have maybe accomplished so much last year, with me being able to go for a holiday and jolly good time travelling, meet new people and with new babies in noah, and ive worked the whole year thru 2007 (gila!), concerts and nadal... and shopped my heart out although not as much but still... above all, im just surprised that in some ways.. i am able to stand on my own two feet. i am now can be called independent. however, i just dont think ive grown any mature.. from last 2 years. nah i dont think so. but i believe, with what i have gone through.. had really taught me alot, and those are ones that i cant really explain or define and interpret. somehwre i know.

and.. the hardworks and depressions and dizziness whatsoever, i still had my fair share of happiness. despite all that, i am still in love with the world. and you.. you know you. thank you for always stand still with me. i wouldnt be able to be i am now without u. and im requesting for you to always still, in years to come.

2008. head on, im ready!
ouh.. add on to my what to do this year.. i have got to take control of my life!

No comments: