Thursday, January 17, 2008

do you think it will work out wrong?

i went to see the doctor, and get my breasts checked out. it was really embarrassing.. and she didnt say much though about the lumps. i noticed one, but she noticed 2 on both sides... and she drew my boobies on her cool computer/tablet (i dont knwo what they call it). and i was like.. 'wow..ur drawing my boobies" and she replied.. 'ouh yeah.. i dont really write'. :P

and she referred me to the surgical department (wha??)for a further thorough check-up at DSH.
sounds agonizing.. but yeah.. kinda. a lil. and since i was on off day, i just straight away went there and scheduled for a consultation on coming monday with a guy doctor! got meself an MC! so yeah.

i dont know if im feeling worried, but... its just kinda sad. i dont know what im sad about, but prolly im just sad coz i was just planning and about to get my life straight, and this kinda shove me off a little out of the way. although i know this is going to be nothing, but i guess i will have to stall some of my plans.

but im still going to get my shades powerlensed or whatsoever.

im feeling cold.

No comments: