Saturday, October 06, 2007

everything is half

i wonder...

i just came back from a very long holiday almost like a month last month, i was forced to. its the company's regulation. it was awesome! and still i havent had the time to update those. :P i dont know what i did, but it was quite full.

still however, i get distracted pretty easy lately. i dont realise if i have been thinking, but what i do realise is that i worried about few lotsa things. its not much but it utilises every inch of my brain and never fail to faint my heart. ive been questioning. i have questions. i no longer know what i want.

questions ive been asking myself about me:
1) am i content?
2) why am i having sleeplees nights? what am i thinking?
3) what am i doing now?
3) have i fulfilled my youth to full?
4) what if?
5) is money everything?
6) if i were to just run, how is it that im going to live?
7) do i have a destination in life? what would that be?
8) am i worth it?
9) is everything else worth the effort?
10) havent i done enough?
11) am i doomed?
12) why do i worry too much!? gggrrr!
13) is he the one?
14) am i the one?
15) will he be with me always? will people be with me always?
16) do i always hurt?
17) do i care enough?
18) am i still fun?
19) is he crazy enough?
20) why the not happy thoughts open wider?
21) am i a coward?
22) am i asking for too much?
..) im tired.

hmm. i could almost answer all the questions, but i am only partially sure when i answer, but above all im just not sure what i want. i mean.. overally. im not shattered or unglued or confused or what ever it is i can think of.. just i wish.

i halfheartedly go to work. ive been staying for months and months almost a year now coz of the pay. its pays wonderful money. and wonderful days when u go and spend it. and i have left my degree for a year and i dont think i have all it takes to work up my degree. plus, i dont have the heart for that either. so im stucked. but i know i just have to be optimistic. still i feel im stucked. im a coward i guess.

the funny thing is that, ive been talking to thousands today and yet i feel like i havent changed a bit. i feel like im getting more private now. i see people, i see my friends every now and then, but i couldnt let myself to talk. i went blank, and i always thought that maybe my story is no drama and would bore them, but most of times i lost thoughts to tell. so what exactly? im never gonna get fat, too much energy been supplying my brain than to my flesh. :@

3 comments:

admin said...

do not afraid to let go what you own in your life, or it will take control of you. money isnt everything. leave your job, leave whatever you have. think.

Anonymous said...

hey skinny you owe me a date!

Gentle-Diplomat said...

hey you anonymous!

jom date!
bila?